Friday, May 12, 2006

When you're fightin' the current, you forget how to live....

Hey guys, (even though no one is reading this anymore)
Remember those days when we blogged EVERY day!? sometimes twice a day...... anyways, no one reads anyones blog anymore so i can write whatever I want......blah blah blah.

The new Goo Goo Dolls CD is the BEST ever! This may sound ridiculous but I haven’t listened to the radio in my car for about 2 and half weeks, ever since I bought the CD. It's that good. It doesn't get old. Hey, do you guys ever think that it's weird that when bread goes stale it gets harder but when like, crackers go stale they get softer?

Oh yeah, and I got another job and I'm loving it. No, no, no I didn't quit the wonderful coffee shop, I'm just working two jobs, barista at La Vita and hostess at Merlion, a new Singapore(ian?) restaurant. It is tres good. So are the strawberries at Jeans. Go pick them........


I have a really bad cough and my voice sounds weird and I'm going prom dress shopping tomorrow, and I'm going to Busch Gardens next weekend with the whole extended family, which is gonna be bangin'! and there's gonna be a few new pics on my flickr.

peace, joy, happiness, self-control.

2 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

ain't it funny how the blogging has slowed to a trickle (if that, in most cases...)? ah, well. those who persevere to the end shall be.........bloggerific.

 
At 5/22/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger UnderGod77 said...

Well...I still have hope that blogging will rise again, even if it means selling my soul again to computers. (I have moved to xanga...well...that one has also been abandoned)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home