Sunday, November 13, 2005

"She just goes stumbling through her memories, starring out onto Grey Street"

Chili is the food of gods! Yum! Hey, guess what, it's the middle of November, and this afternoon, it was 80 degrees outside. Mmm, I love it but chili is a welcome side effect of decreasing temperatures.
I've recently found myself staying up until ungodly hours at night and doodling on a piece of poster board. It's actually turned out quite nice with the exceptions of the headaches I wake up with the next morning from the sharpie marker fumes trapped in my room. Took me a couple days to pinpoint the problem, kinda amusing. Oh well, sometimes I'm not the brightest bulb in the box. I put some pics on my flickr if you want to see my masterpiece....
The other day I was slowly cruising through New Hope Commons parking lot, fully intending to run straight into Wal(star)Mart and simply pick up some Comet cleaner for my mom, when the large illustrious sign of Dicks Sporting Goods caught my eye in a new light. It suddenly dawned on me that I could skip Wal-Mart shopping and instead try on soccer cleats! So I did for quiet a bit of time and it makes me smile to think about. I cannot wait until spring soccer season starts!
Tonight I drove home with all the windows down. It feels so great to do that, on a November night, no less, and hear the traffic cones swooshing by like waves breaking under a great ocean liner. And go under adjacent stoplights alternately blinking yellow and red, signaling the late hour. And look at the sky, oh it's pretty.
G’night.
May you all have a blessed week!

4 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 8:59 AM, Blogger UnderGod77 said...

Yup, November nights are pretty cool, and that is speaking literally. Anyway, was that thing really made out of sharpie markers?? it looks really cool.

 
At 11/15/2005 1:09 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

yep, big fat sharpie markers. They started running out towards the end there...

 
At 11/15/2005 6:23 PM, Blogger gelfling said...

*sigh*... that's my girl. :P

 
At 11/17/2005 3:41 AM, Blogger The George said...

I'm so tired...

I'm at that point where I do a lot of crazy fun things without much provocation...

But I still have a few pages to write.

But not on this blog.

In a word processing document.

So let me mosey back over there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home